PROPERTY OF THE WEBSITE
- Website Owner: BOUZAS SOLDADURA SL – CIF B97982557
- Address: C / SAN JAIME 43. 46197, ALFARP (VALENCIA) SPAIN
- Contact: Tel. 962990438 – Email: dbouzas @ bouzas-soldadura.com
- Activity: Services of installations and assemblies in general and specifically of metal structures
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The purpose of the web portal http://www.bouzas-soldadura.com is to provide the public, in general, with knowledge of the activities carried out by this organization and
of the products and services it provides, for the development of its activity.
The use of any of the functionalities of the Website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set forth herein, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the Website.
The owner of the website reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information
contained in its Web or in the configuration and presentation of this one.
In order to keep the information published on the website updated, the contents thereof may be modified, corrected, deleted or added at any time, so it will be convenient to check the validity or accuracy thereof by going to the official sources.
INTELLECTUAL, INDUSTRIAL AND FRAMES PROPERTY
All the elements that make up the website, as well as its structure, design, source code, as well as the logos, brands and other distinctive signs that appear in it, are owned by BOUZAS SOLDADURA SL, BOUZAS SOLDADURA S What of its collaborators and they are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, the images and other graphic elements contained in the website are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The owner of the website expressly prohibits the realization of “framing” or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the
design, original configuration or contents of our website.
The use of the contents must respect their particular licensing. In this way its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity, is totally forbidden unless prior and express authorization from the owner of the website BOUZAS SOLDADURA SL.
Only the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the Website is authorized, provided that each and every one of the following conditions apply:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained
- The owner of the website is expressly cited as the source and origin of those.
- The purpose and purpose of such use is compatible with the purposes of the Website and/or activity of the owner of the website.
- No commercial use is intended, its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation being expressly forbidden
Any other use must be communicated and authorized by the owner of the website, previously and expressly.
Regarding the quotations of products and services of third parties, the owner of the website recognizes the rights of intellectual and industrial property in favor of its owners, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights or any responsibility about them, as well as support, sponsorship or recommendation.
The owner of the website declares his respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; Therefore, if you consider that our website could be violating your rights, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website does not guarantee the absence of errors in access to the Web, in its content, or that it is updated, although the owner of the website will develop its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update .
Both the access to the Website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the person who carries it out.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limiting, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently in the website http://www.bouzas-soldadura.com.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, the owner of the website is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of all those contents that they could affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In case the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the answers that are made through the different email addresses that appear on your site Web, so that in no case can legally binding effect be derived from them.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
The links contained in our website may direct to third-party Web content. The purpose of these links is only to facilitate the search of the resources that may interest you through the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to the owner of the website, nor does a review of its contents and, therefore, the owner of the website does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on these sites, which will have exclusively informative nature and that in no case imply any relationship between the owner of the website and the persons or entities holding such content or owners of other sites where they are. The owner of the website can not be responsible for the operation of the linked page or the possible damages that may arise from the access or use of it.
The links to the website http://www.bouzas-soldadura.com must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation on the part of BOUZAS SOLDADURA SL of the page that makes the link.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with contents that are illegal, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or attempt against public order, nor contain contents contrary to any rights of third parties.
- The owner of the website may request that a link to your website be removed, without the need to claim any cause. In this case, the page that made the link should proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives the notification from the owner of the website.
- No responsibility in any way or guarantee the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink can offer. The user assumes under his / her own responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that may result from access to the hyperlink’s website.
- The web page in which the hyperlink is established may not contain a trademark, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the owner of the website except those signs that are part of the hyperlink.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit to the Website or the use of the services that may be offered, the owner of the Website and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of the User’s address, provided that it is located in Spanish territory and acts as a consumer. Otherwise, the submission will be to the courts and tribunals of the city of Castellón, Spain.